We thought you may like to know we collect certain information or data about you and your visit to our Pimento website when you use www.pimento.co.uk
Who we are:
Pimento Ltd, resistered address Suite 3, Middlesex House, Rutherford Close, Stevenage, Herts SG1 2EF
The company is a virtual agency with a network of over 200 consultants and marketing services agencies covering every aspect of marketing communications and more.
GDPR relates to The General Data Protection Regulation.
Personal data is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.
The company: relates to any legitimate company, by which you are directly employed, authorised to act on behalf of, or plan to create.
What we may be collecting from you:
• A record of all browsing behaviour including links clicked. This is done via a cookie which is set on your first arrival to our website and the contents of any form you submit to us.
• Information that will help us contact you in the future like: name, company name, address, phone and email.
• All personal information disclosed by you to us, BUT we will not seek to append personal data from external sources.
• Information on engagement with the emails you receive from us.
• The IP address your router freely transmits to our Website servers.
• Your browser user agent, as freely transmitted by your computer. This includes your browser build information, your device type and your computer’s operating system.
• Some personal data may also be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls.
• Pimento will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with information about its clients’ services and its own, the business does not sell or broker your data, although coincidentally there may be times when your information could be contained in data that Pimento has purchased from a third-party list broker, on behalf of another client.
• Some of the collected items may contain personal data.
We will not be collecting:
• Information about browsing habits outside of our own domains (www.pimento.co.uk)
• Personal sensitive information relating to you and your private life, such as gender and age.
This data is held in a state of the art highly protected data storage environment within the UK and will be used to:
• Improve the content and relevance of what we send to you
• Help improve the content we display on our website
• Answer any questions you may have submitted and retain this information to ensure a fast and effective service in the future
• Provide you with the fastest access to the latest content relevant to you
• Ensure we remain GDPR compliant
How we use your data:
www.pimento.co.uk uses the information collected from you to make telephone contact and to email you information which the business believes may be of interest to you. In you making initial contact you consent to Pimento maintaining a marketing dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services.
Where do we store your data?
We only store data on our Website managed secure environment. Your data will never be stored outside the UK, unless you have specifically requested us to do so.
Disclosing your information
We will only pass on the personal data collected if we have a legal or contractual obligation to do so. However, Pimento may on occasion pass your Personal data to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. Pimento requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions, confidentiality agreement and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and GDPR. Pimento does not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement with the business without your consent. However, Pimento may disclose your personal data to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. The agency may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Pimento, its clients and/or the wider community.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst Pimento is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
• Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
• Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that Pimento refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
Pimento at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed
You can request the following information:
• Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (Pimento) that has determined how and why to process your data.
• Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
• The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
• If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Pimento or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
• The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
• Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
• How long the data will be stored.
• Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
• Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
• How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (ICO).
• Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
• The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
• Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
Pimento will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your driving licence, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If Pimento is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to email@example.com or by phoning +44 (0) 787 963 1618 or writing to us at the address further below.
For more information on GDPR and your rights please see:
If you have questions concerning the processing of your personal data you should contact the Data Protection Officer: Isabelle Beauquin, isabelle.beauquin@Pimento.co.uk or telephone 07879631618.
In the event that you have not received a response within 30 days you have the right to contact The ICO, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF, Email: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
Please ensure you have verified the privacy policies on any external websites before submitting personal information.
Registered Company Number 06744428